CWEIC welcomes the opportunity to support Commonwealth governments in their efforts to attract investment, improve trade capacity and their business environment. We can organise investment conferences, roadshows and trade missions as required.
Past standalone events have included;
- An investment Showcase for the government of Malaysia, opened by the Malaysian Prime Minister,
- An investors Roundtable event for the government of Lesotho, attended by the kingdom’s Deputy Prime Minister
- A Nigeria Shipping Sector, addressed by the Permanent Secretary for the Ministry Transport
- A Health Sector Investment Roundtable looking at opportunities in the Caribbean
- A Tourism Industry Roundtable looking at strengthening the Investment Climate for Tourism centric Commonwealth Countries
A powerful platform for CWEIC’s investment promotion work is the Commonwealth Business Forum, held alongside the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting. At the Commonwealth Business Forum 2015, we held 10 ‘Invest in’ Session for Commonwealth Countries lead by Heads of Government, and an additional number of Regional, and City centered investment Sessions.