Webinar: The Global Green Hydrogen Revolution – Opportunities for the Commonwealth
The Commonwealth Enterprise and Investment Council is pleased to invite you to a webinar hosted in partnership with the African Hydrogen Partnership (AHP) on ’The Global Green Hydrogen Revolution – Opportunities for the Commonwealth’’ taking place on Wednesday 20th April from 0930 – 1100 BST.
This webinar will convene an expert panel to discuss the challenges, the investment opportunities, and how the Commonwealth can be used as a platform to coordinate and share knowledge and expertise to advance the hydrogen revolution.
With a Special address from The Rt Hon Alok Sharma MP, Minister of State at the Cabinet Office and President of COP26, the 26th United Nations Climate Change Conference this webinar will include speakers:
- Nienke Homan, Chair of the Sustainable Hydrogen Club, board member of the Green Hydrogen Organisation, and CEO of Impact Hydrogen
- Ibukun Adebayo, Group Director, Sustainable Finance and Investment Strategy, London Stock Exchange Group
- Bamidele Adebisi, Professor of Intelligent Infrastructure Systems, Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU)
- Jorgo Chatzimarkakis, CEO Hydrogen Europe
- Ambassador Seyni Nafo, Spokesperson of the African Group of Negotiators at COP26 and Public Sector Board Member of the African Hydrogen Partnership
- Vomic Nur Shah, Head of Origination, UK Export Finance
- Frank Wouters, Chairman, MENA Hydrogen Alliance and Senior Vice President Energy Transition at Reliance Industries
To register for this webinar, please click here.