Emerging Africa Group
The Emerging Africa Group is a Pan-African Investments & financial services group established to bridge Africa’s access to finance gap.
We are committed to advancing the growth of African businesses and communities through environmental, social and governance led solutions, leveraging talent, innovation and growth.
We provide financing and investing solutions to public and private sector projects, through our various subsidiaries and have since inception, helped to raise over One Billion Dollars (USD 1Billion) for the governments and companies we represent.
Our business has evolved from pure Investment Banking at commencement into an Investment Group with equity and debt interests across investment banking, financial technology, microfinance banking, capacity building and energy and road infrastructure.
We advise on, arrange and facilitate a wide range of investment and financing transactions leveraging strong and stable partnerships with domestic and international partners such as Local and Regional Public and Private Sector Issuers, Sovereign and Sub-National Governments, Public and Private companies, Development Finance Institutions, Local, Regional and International Banks as well as High Net-worth Individuals.
We provide equity, debt and hybrid capital solutions in capital markets, mergers and acquisitions and also offer bridge finance, commercial papers, and other short, medium and long-term funding solutions.
We operate mainly through our subsidiaries whose businesses cut across:
- Asset Management
- Capacity Building
- Financial Technology
- Infrastructure Financing
- Investment Banking
- Microfinance Banking (2 subsidiaries)
- Trusteeship & Trust Management
- Investment Advisory
- Venture Capital Funds
- Possess legacy business experience from 2011.
- Established Investment Banking group under Emerging Africa brand in 2018.
- Launched four Mutual Funds in 2022.
- Has raised USD1Bn+ capital funds for clients as at January 2022.
- Has strong gender credentials with majority female shareholding, and over 50% female participation in Board and Executive Management.
- Became Environmental, Social and Governance focused in January, 2022
ADVISORY COUNCIL NOMINEE
Toyin F. Sanni
Executive Vice-ChairEmerging Africa Group